How to become a member of the Business Club of London
The Club has over the years developed an application system to mainly protect the integrity of it's members. Because at times, there is somewhat confidential information exchanged within the club there is an effort to have a non-competitive criteria adhered to. For this reason, all members have a say in the application process.
- You must be in business for a minimum of one year.
- You must be in a business classification or category not already occupied by an existing member. (Although some classifications can overlap the club strives to have no competition for business within the club.)
- You must agree to make a conscious effort to attend weekly meetings and be expected to make a presentation on your business annually.
- You must treat all business leads information learned at weekly meetings as a confidential trust with fellow members of the club.
- You may join the club either through a Personally held or Compay held membership
- You may not join the club if you are already a member of another leads club.
- As a member, you are expected to keep your dues account current.
- Dues are collected quarterly on the 10'th day of January, April, July and October. A late charge of $20.00 is added if dues are late
- You must apply in writing, filling out an application form accompanied with a cheque for your initiation fee and your first quarter dues.
Membership is limited to one member for any particular business classification.
Each application for membership into the Business Club is posted to our weekly bulletin to the members. If any member feels that the application is an infringement on their classification or if it is brought to the attention of the membership chairman that there may be some other reason why the application is denied it is at the discretion of the Club's Board of Directors to refuse the application without explanation.
If you would like to take advantage of this unique business opportunity just fill out the application provided and mail it along with your cheque to:
The Business Club of London
PO Box 3042
London Ontario N6A 4H9
For additional information call the Club Secretary,
Rick Bothwell, at 226 663 1780
|GST on dues
You will need Adobe Reader to view & print the Application.
Get it HERE